Isn’t it interesting that you can make mobile application without writing a single line of code? The answer is Yes! you definitely can develop apps without coding skill by using AppSheet from the Google.
Appsheet, is the intelligent no-code platform that helps you to create apps to transform your workplace. Earlier it was a individual company but now it is the part of Google. The AppSheet Acquired by Google Cloud.
AppSheet provides a no-code development platform for application software, which allows users to create mobile, tablet, and web applications using data sources like Google Drive, DropBox, Office 365, and other cloud-based spreadsheet and database platforms. The platform can be utilized for a broad set of business use cases including project management, customer relationship management, field inspections, and personalized reporting.
- Collect data from any device, instantly syncing to the original data source
- Collaborate with teammates, updating data securely
- Analyze in real time using custom-built dashboards and automatic reports
Benefits of Appsheet
- No-Code: No special skill is required, Anyone on your team can make apps.
- Agile: You would be able create and deploy cross platform apps in real time.
- Powerful: It has a rich user experience and full of robust features.
AppSheet Applications Functionality
It will help you build mobile and desktop applications with powerful features such as:
- Capture Images
- Log Location
- Scan Barcodes
- Deliver Notification
- Generate Report
- Send Emails
- Build dashboard
- Install Across Devices
To download Google Appsheet, you need sign in either Google Gmail or Microsoft email. Click here for next steps towards Google Appsheet.
Source: AppSheet Blog
You’ll Also Like
Introducing Google Workspace By Google