Let’s have a look at VMware Ports and Protocols tools and their benefits for the users. It helps you to discover what Ports are needed by VMware Products and Solutions.
The VMware Ports and Protocols tool is a portal that enables you to view all the ports needed by various VMware products, solutions, and services in a single pane. You can select all VMware products that you intend to deploy in your environment from the side panel, and this tool generates a list of ports along with other associated information such as the protocol, service description, source, and destination.
The tool currently has port information for vSphere, vSAN, NSX Data Center for vSphere, NSX Intelligence, NSX-T Data Center, vRealize Network Insight, vRealize Automation, vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Log Insight, VMware Cloud Foundation, VMware Cloud Director Availability, vCloud Usage Meter, VMware HCX, Horizon 7, Workspace ONE UEM, Workspace ONE Access, Site Recovery Manager, VMware Cloud Director and VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud. The tool is updated every time a major version of the product is released.
How To Know VMware Ports and Protocols
You need to follow below steps:
- Click on the link: VMware Ports and Protocols
- You’ll get page like below:
3. Scroll down little bit and click on desired VMware’s product from the list below.
4. Once you click on vSphere 7, You’ll get the detailed information about the various component and it’s associated ports.
5. It can also be downloaded for future use and comparison.
Hope this article will help you to find the right ports and protocols for various VMware products.
You’ll also like
- VMware ESXi 7.0 Update 1c Release Notes – Techy Guy
- Advanced Cross vCenter Server vMotion (XVM) vSphere 7 U1C – TechyG (techyguy.in)
- Most Popular VMware Virtual Hands-On Labs Of 2020 – TechyGuy