Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This includes all Microsoft events and gatherings, including on digital platforms, where we seek to create a respectful, friendly, and inclusive experience for all participants.
The Microsoft Corp organizes an event to honor their Microsoft partner of the year awards. This year Microsoft hosting the 2020 event virtually between July 21-22. Microsoft has announced the name of their partner with their awards. We are going to cover all the awards that will be given by Microsoft in 2020.
“Our partners have been working and innovating, building technologies across the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge that allow organizations of all types to connect, operate and carry on. We’ve seen amazing displays of agility and creativity as partners navigate a new world for their businesses, while still supporting customers and building new products and services.”, said Gavriella Schuster, CVP, One Commercial Partner.
“Because of this, we’re recognizing not just the business and productivity innovations that partners have achieved, but also their contributions to communities through a new Community Response Award. This new award offers recognition to partners that are providing innovative solutions or services to help solve challenges for our customers and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the award’s inaugural year, we received 211 nominations. Each of them told us a story not just of technologies, but of people connecting to create something larger than themselves.“, further he added.
Overall, Microsoft has received more than 3,300 nominations for this year’s Partner of the Year Awards from over 100 countries and in 49 award categories. It was a true representation of the global reach of our partner ecosystem and the depth of the technology portfolio partners are using to build their business.
“Every year it is a challenge to decide which entries to recognize when every one of them supports the mission we had in mind when we named our global partner conference “Inspire.” Congratulations to this year’s winners and finalists and to all of the partners who have demonstrated such skill, commitment, and compassion in a truly unusual year.”, further he added.
The Microsoft Partner Network serves as a catalyst to equipping businesses and customers with the technology and tools needed to succeed in an evolving digital economy.
With offering from Microsoft affecting millions of lives around the globe and you can visualize it:
“From Africa, to Antarctica, to the Americas, Asia, and everywhere in between, our partner ecosystem is driving digital transformation around the world”, said Microsoft Officials.
So let’s discuss Microsoft’s 2020 Partner of the Year Awards in detail. These awards are categorized in many categories and you can see it all in next to the paragraph.
Partner of the Year Awards – Category Winners
- Modern Workplace – Klaxoon’s solution, France
- Calling and Meetings for Microsoft Teams – Continuant, Inc, United States
- Modern Endpoint Management – Quadrasystems.net (India) Private Limited, India
- Modern Workplace for Firstline Workers – Accenture/Avanade, United Kingdom
- Project and Portfolio Management – ProActive / Part of Fellowmind, Denmark
- Security and Compliance – Threatscape, Ireland
- Teamwork – Rapid Circle, Netherlands
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – Partner: NAB Solutions AB, Sweden
- Proactive Customer Service – PowerObjects – An HCL Technologies Company, United States
- Connected Field Service – Accenture/Avanade, Germany
- Modernize Finance and Operations – HSO, Netherlands
- Intelligent Sales and Marketing – Hitachi Solutions, United States
- PowerApps and Power Automate – Applied Information Sciences (AIS), United States
- Power BI – Slalom Consulting, United States
- AI and Machine Learning – Accenture/Avanade, United States
- Application Innovation – Wipro Limited, Canada
- Azure Influencer – ReadyMind Mexico SA de CV, Mexico
- Data Analytics – Informatica, United States
- Data Estate Modernization – Wipro Limited, Switzerland
- Datacenter Migration – Infosys, United Kingdom
- DevOps – Accenture/Avanade, United States
- Internet of Things – Mariner, United States
- Mixed Reality – Taqtile, Inc., United States
- OSS on Azure – Architech Solutions Consulting Services, Inc., Canada
- SAP on Azure – Cognizant Technology Solutions, Switzerland
- Automotive – Blue Yonder, United States
- Education – Dugga Assessment, Sweden
- Energy – EY, United States
- Financial Services – EY, United Kingdom
- Government – Cognizant, United Kingdom
- Healthcare – Accenture/Avanade, United States
- Manufacturing – PTC, United States
- Media and Communications – CSG, United States
- Retail – Blue Yonder, United States
- Advisory Services – EY, United States
- Alliance Global SI – Accenture/Avanade, Global
- Alliance Global ISV – Adobe, Global
- Customer Experience – Insight Enterprises, United States
- Community Response – RedBit Development, Canada
- Diversity and Inclusion Changemaker – Akari Solutions Ltd., United Kingdom
- Indirect Provider – Ingram Micro Inc., United States
- Learning – Leading Learning Partners Association, Netherlands
- Partner for Social Impact – Barhead Solutions, Australia
- Global SI Digital Transformation – KPMG International, Global
- Commercial Marketplace – Fortinet, United States
- Microsoft for Startups – Uncrowd, United Kingdom
- Solution Assessment – UnifyCloud, United States
- Surface Hub – DataVision Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Surface PC – CDW Logistics, Inc., United States
Partner of the Year Awards – Category Finalists
- Apps and Solutions for Microsoft Teams – Akari Solutions Ltd, AskMeWhy, and ThoughtWire Corporation
- Calling and Meetings for Microsoft Teams – Communicativ, Enabling Technologies, and Orange Business Services
- Modern Endpoint Management – Atos SE, Content+Cloud, and DXC Technology
- Modern Workplace for Firstline Workers – Cognizant Technology Solutions, Long View Systems, and SnapNet Limited
- Project and Portfolio Management – Projectum Aps, Sensei Project Solutions, and Wicresoft
- Security and Compliance – Delphi Consulting, Glück & Kanja Consulting AG, and ThirdSpace
- Teamwork – Akari Solutions, Brasoftware Informatica Ltd, and RSM Product Sales LLC
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – ABC E Business, Cooper Parry Group Ltd, and Wiise Software Pty Ltd
- Proactive Customer Service – Capgemini, DXC Technology, and Hitachi Solutions
- Connected Field Service – Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.,HSO Nederland B. V., and RSM Product Sales LLC
- Modernize Finance and Operations – Accenture/Avanade, Alithya, and GWS Group Germany
- Intelligent Sales and Marketing – Arbela Technologies, Avtex Solutions LLC, and SAGlobal, Inc
- PowerApps and Power Automate – Accenture/Avanade, eLogic Group LLC, and Pragmatic Works Software Inc
- Power BI – Cognizant Technology Solutions,Pragmatic Works, and Tallan
- AI and Machine Learning – Altius, Axilion Smart Mobility, and Concurrency, Inc.
- Application Innovation – Motifworks, In, OneBridge Solutions, Inc., and Virtusa Corporation
- Azure Influencer – FCamara Consultoria e Formação, Neudesic, and Slalom Consulting
- Data Analytics – Capgemini, Catapult Systems, and Infosys Limited
- Data Estate Modernization – Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services, and TimeXtender
- Datacenter Migration – Cognizant, DXC Technology, and Intercept BV
- DevOps – Arinco, Embee Software Pvt. Ltd., and Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Internet of Things – Cognizant, Iconics, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Mixed Reality – 北京商询科技有限公司 (DataMesh), Trimble Inc., and VGIS Inc.
- OSS on Azure – Cloudera, Inc., HashiCorp, and IFI Techsolutions
- SAP on Azure – Accenture/Avanade, Infosys Limited
- Automotive – Ericsson Arastirma Gelistirme Ve Bilisim H A.S., Linker Networks, and Technosoft (SEA) Pte. Ltd.
- Education – Applied Cloud Systems (ACS) and NetApp (joint nomination), Business IT, and Haldor
- Energy – Envision Group, Esri, and Seeq Corporation
- Financial Services – Finastra, PowerObjects – An HCL Technologies Company, and UIPath
- Government – Accenture/Avanade, Genetec Inc., and Knowledgelake, Inc.
- Healthcare – apoQlar GmbH, Illuminance Solutions, and World Wide Technology (WWT)
- Manufacturing – AVEVA, Blue Yonder, and Icertis Inc.
- Media and Communications – AdPushup Inc., Avid Technology, Inc., and Teradici Corporation
- Retail – Accenture/Avanade, Insight Enterprises, and DXC Technology
- Advisory Services – KPMG LLP
- Alliance Global SI – Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Alliance Global ISV – HashiCorp, Icertis Inc., and Vmware, Inc.
- Customer Experience – CodeTwo, Content+Cloud, and Quadrasystems.net (India) Private Limited
- Community Response – Applied Cloud Systems (ACS) and NetApp (joint nomination), FiveP Australia, and NTT DATA
- Diversity and Inclusion Changemaker – Big Brain, Concurrency, Inc., and RedMane Technology LLC
- Indirect Provider – Crayon Group, rHipe Limited, and Tech Data Corporation
- Learning – CloudThat Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Fast Lane
- Partner for Social Impact – Cyclotron Inc., Protiviti, and RedBit Development
- Global SI Digital Transformation – Cognizant, and Infosys
- Commercial Marketplace – Barracuda Networks, Check Point HQ United States, and Flashgrid Inc.
- Microsoft for Startups – Egress,ThroughPut, Inc., and Web3 Labs
- Solution Assessment – 10th Magnitude, and Insight Enterprises
- Surface Hub – Red Thread, and AVI-SPL
- Surface PC – 株式会社大塚商会 (Otsuka Corporation), and Bechtle Logistik & Service GmbH
That’s all about Microsoft Partner of the Year Award 2020. They called it Microsoft Aspire. Let’s have a look one of the tweet from Microsoft that has awesome quote inside from its CEO Satya Nadella.
Apart from the awards distribution, Microsoft has announced new products and services of its customers. They have new things coming in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and other apps.
You may further visit below links to more about it.
[Also Read] VMware Partner Of The Year Awards 2020