WhatsApp is a simple, secure and reliable messaging application. WhatsApp was founded in 3rd of May, 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. WhatsApp is acquired by Facebook on February 2014 for approximately US$19.3 billion .
WhatsApp allows users to send text messages, voice messages, videos, links, share documents and files, make voice and video calls, and users location. WhatsApp has has over 2 billion users worldwide as of February 2020.
WhatsApp Messenger: More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is free and offers simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling, available on phones all over the world.
Today we are going to see on how to login in WhatsApp web and how to install the desktop application in your PC or laptop. It is available for Android, iOS, Mac or Windows PC.
Login WhatsApp in Web Browsers
Steps to Login
- Click WhatsApp Web link
- You will be able to see below page having a QR code.
3. Open WhatsApp Application in your smart phone.
4. Click on Menu(similar to below) on the top right. Similar to below picture.
5. Now Select WhatsApp and you will be able to see (+) icon similar to below picture:
Note: You can also see the active sessions here for your WhatsApp account.
6. Point your phone to scan the QR code above.
7. Now you would be able to see all your chats and contacts connected to WhatsApp in web browser. But make sure to your phone connected with internet.
You may also refer below video guidance to know more.
Login WhatsApp in Windows PC
[Also Read] How to remove IDM Application from you computer