To check the MAC address of a virtual machine in the vSphere web client follow the below steps:
- Right-click the virtual machine from the left pane of the vSphere client.
- Select Edit Settings from the menu.
- Under Virtual Hardware tab, Expand Network Adapter 1.
- Navigate to MAC Address section to see the MAC address of the virtual machine.
How to check the mac address of the ESXi host?
To know the mac address of the ESXi host, you need to follow below steps:
- Login to the vSphere Web Client and search for the host.
- Under Confugure tab, Click on Physical Adapters under the Networking at left pane.
- At Right pane, you will see the vmnics and vSwitches information along with thier MAC address.
- How to force shutdown VMware Virtual Machine – Techy Guy
- Features which will not be available after upgrade to windows 11 TechyGuy
- Possible Solution For Host Memory Usage Alarm VMware (techyguy.in)