Most of the times you needed to blur a part of the text or image but don’t know how to do it. We’ll let you know the best way to do it in this blogpost.
You need to open the image with the help of Microsoft Paint.
Let suppose we have the below image and trying to blur the Monitor part along with vmware text.
- Right Click On the Image and Open it with Paint.
- Click Select tool from the toolbar in Paint.
- You need to select the area in a Rectangular ( or preferred) form to which you want to blur (in our case Monitor window).
- Re-size the selected area by holding one of the edge(right bottom) and drag it inward to make it smaller than the original size and then drag it outward to bring it back to the original size.
- You can repeat step 4 until you get the desired blur ratio.
Let see this in pictorial form below:
You’ll Also Like
- Microsoft 365 Wouldn’t Support Internet Explorer 11 In Future – Techy Guy
- WiFi (Wireless) Network Not Showing Up In Windows 10-Fixed | TechyGuy
- How to Check Internet Speed | WiFi Speed – TechyGuy
- Get Free Linux Terminal For 30 Minutes To Use – TechyGuy
- How To Transfer Files and Folders From ‘Shared With Me’ to ‘My Drive’ (techyguy.in)